This release includes updates for all FLUX::Immersive plugin processing products with the exception of EVO Channel, Epure, IRCAM Trax, Studio Session.
NOTE: CURRENTLY NOT COMPLIANT WITH ABLETON LIVE MACOS
- Apple computers Big Sur (new M1 chips) AU validation
- Important updates to the Ircam Verb + Session
- Overall better handling of multichannel track setups such for Atmos.
(Ircam Hear, Verb and more)
- Automatic detection of track format / channel order for DAWs when possible.
- Apple computers Big Sur (new M1 chips) AU validation failing
- Empty GUI when close/reopen plugin - Windows 10 - UHD630 graphics
- AudioUnit in Reaper - do not process audio when offline bounce
- Default preset not loaded correctly on instantiation of Verb + Verb Session
- Evo.Channel on Retina - Input and Output Sliders badly scaled
- Incompatible AudioUnit issue in Apple Final Cut Pro
- Plugins: Recall Preset Flags (e.g. “All but setup”) recall always everything
- Preset Manager - UI issue with small plugins when a preset has been created
- Ircam Verb Session reload in VST with audio interruption
- VST Plugins Session not correctly reloaded if it integrate an IO configuration change
- Verb session - Dry/wet not applied in offline render
- Verb v3 Atmos crash on AAX
- Verb: AU validation failed on Apple M1
- Verb: LFE not disabled by default on ProTools
- Verb: Recall Preset may be not correct with double click inside the preset manager
- Verb: disabled channel is not re-injected according to dry/wet parameter (100 % wet means muted)
- Verb: init issue with Nuendo
- AAX - Some plugins - Crash on Mac / No GUI on Windows
- Overall reliability / stability fixes.
- Plugin size not correct
- Potential plugins crash when opening UI
This major release includes updates for all FLUX::Immersive products with the exception of IRCAM Spat V3 legacy product. Please refer to Spat V3 - Spat Revolution crossgrade options.
- HiDPI / Retina support + display enhancements and fixes
- Page Table unification for Avid Control, S1, S3, S4, S6 and S6L.
- OSC Control for plugins.
- IRCAM Verb support for Dolby Atmos, Multichannel support up to 16 channels
- IRCAM Hear - Multichannel stability improvement, Now up to 10 channels. (Dolby Atmos 7.1.2)
- IRCAM Tools - Audio I/O Matrix and Multichannel enhancement
- Most plugins support of 8 channel.
- 16 channel support for Bittersweet Pro, Evo In and Evo Channel
- BSPro - Latency report issue (AAX)
- IRCAM TRAX Tr - Latency report issue
- IRCAM Verb - Wrong initialization value for Reverb density
- IRCAM Verb -Dry signal still goes out in disabled channels when wet is 100%
- All Pure Dynamics PI + Alchemist - Wrong Thresholds initialization values
- AAX “monolithic” are broken like Hear, TRAX etc…
- Almost all AAX plugins don’t reload parameters from 47856 version session.
- Pure Limiter - Diff feature bypassed the input gain.
- Pure Limiter - Inverted sidechain filters.
- Any plugin except Evo Channel - Research Presets resets when click on a preset.
- Evo channel - Wrong values when reloading touch section.
- Current preset name disappear on re-opening GUI or session
- Wavelab “Sample rate not supported” when a plugin is inserted on a clip, track or output section.
- TRAX Tr - Learn frequencies display wrong values (AAX only).
- Hear - Internal config labels change when modify LFE input config from routing matrix.
- When using OSC on a plugin in Pro Tools, a chrash will occur if you change/move FX insert slots