This major release includes updates for all FLUX::Immersive products with the exception of IRCAM Spat V3 legacy product. Please refer to Spat V3 - Spat Revolution crossgrade options.
- HiDPI / Retina support + display enhancements and fixes
- Page Table unification for Avid Control, S1, S3, S4, S6 and S6L.
- OSC Control for plugins.
- IRCAM Verb support for Dolby Atmos, Multichannel support up to 16 channels
- IRCAM Hear - Multichannel stability improvement, Now up to 10 channels. (Dolby Atmos 7.1.2)
- IRCAM Tools - Audio I/O Matrix and Multichannel enhancement
- Most plugins support of 8 channel.
- 16 channel support for Bittersweet Pro, Evo In and Evo Channel
FLUX:: Processing 20.12
- BSPro - Latency report issue (AAX)
- IRCAM TRAX Tr - Latency report issue
- IRCAM Verb - Wrong initialization value for Reverb density
- IRCAM Verb -Dry signal still goes out in disabled channels when wet is 100%
- All Pure Dynamics PI + Alchemist - Wrong Thresholds initialization values
- AAX “monolithic” are broken like Hear, TRAX etc…
- Almost all AAX plugins don’t reload parameters from 47856 version session.
- Pure Limiter - Diff feature bypassed the input gain.
- Pure Limiter - Inverted sidechain filters.
- Any plugin except Evo Channel - Research Presets resets when click on a preset.
- Evo channel - Wrong values when reloading touch section.
- Current preset name disappear on re-opening GUI or session
- Wavelab “Sample rate not supported” when a plugin is inserted on a clip, track or output section.
- TRAX Tr - Learn frequencies display wrong values (AAX only).
- Hear - Internal config labels change when modify LFE input config from routing matrix.